StatsInEx Trade Graphs.
StatsInEx specialise in analysing and presenting global trade data at detailed product level, in order to give you valuable information and keep you a step ahead of your competitors.
We create and distribute graphs and overviews monthly, to show trends in volume and pricing for the specific products in which you are interested. This will give your business a strong competitive advantage. Our monthly graphs show the average price and the trend in volumes of your competitor's exports, imports and production. You can use this information to help you understand changing market conditions and define your business strategy in order to help your business succeed. There is no need for you to devote time and resources yourself. We distribute graphs monthly as soon as data becomes available. Simply open them up in your email and you will immediately see the changes in trade of the products that are important to you. We can also supply an 'executive summary' along with the graphs, to highlight the main changes, both for your own information, but also as a basis for you to present the graphs to colleagues, customers, suppliers and/or business partners.
Our graph service offers many benefits including:
For Sales and Marketing Managers / Directors:
- View easy-to-read graphs showing vital information, such as the average selling prices and total monthly volumes of your competitors, to help in price negotiations with customers.
- Enable you to accurately calculate your market share.
- Understand changing market conditions better and faster.
- The graphs can be supplied with your company's logo and your company's colours and style so that you can use them, for example, in periodic sales and marketing meetings and negotiations with customers.
For Purchasing managers:
- See the average import prices and total monthly volumes of the raw materials that you are purchasing so that you can compare your purchase price with what others are paying.
- See which countries are the major suppliers of the raw materials that you need and identify potential alternative source countries.